CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Baseball Game

Some of my favorite memories as a child were of nights spent at the softball diamonds with my dad and his team! My dad played softball for as long as I can remember.in fact I was almost born at a softball tournament in Bay City. We decided to take Sophie to a Nashville Sounds game for her first baseball game followed by her first fireworks show. She LOVED it all! The Sounds games have A LOT of music.and if you know anything about Sophie, you know how much she loves music. She danced the whole night. The little boy in the picture is David Hamilton.I love the look on his face. If you are wondering why we are all red.it was 96 degrees when we walked in and 86 degrees when we walked out. We were technically melting. Sophie even loved the fireworks. I thought she would be terrified because they were so loud, but turns out she’s actually more tolerant that I am!
CIMG0233 CIMG0242

No comments:

Post a Comment