CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Chattanooga Day Trip

We decided to take Sophie to the Chattanooga Aquarium for a day trip. WOW what a disaster. We arrived at peak nap time (what were we thinking?) and she screamed through the entire thing. We did take her to the IMAX movie (her first movie) which she enjoyed so much she talked, laughed, and happy screamed through the whole thing. YES.I was THAT mother. I couldn’t take her out without disturbing half a row of people so I just tried to keep her as quiet as possible. At least she wasn’t crying. The aquarium was awesome.but next time we’ll try for better timing. We did go to Lookout Mountain as well. I wanted to “see Rock City” but it was $18 per person and I’m a cheapskate.so we settled for a little park that overlooked Chattanooga. This was by far Sophie’s favorite part!
CIMG0255 CIMG0256
CIMG0248CIMG0251

No comments:

Post a Comment