CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sprinkler Fun

I can remember how much I loved to run through the sprinkler when I was a little girl. We did not have a sprinkler system in our yard, but our neighbors did and every evening when it would come on I would ride my bike, roller skate, and run through the sprinklers. There was something about the fine mist generated from the automatic sprinklers that I just couldn't duplicate with our plastic sprinklers at home. However, I can remember putting one of the round sprinklers we had on my head like a water crown, that was pretty awesome!

The other night Sophie, Zoe and I went for a walk. Sophie insisted on wearing her rain boots. I'm not sure why, but I decided to just go with it. They ended up coming in handy because one of our neighbors had a sprinkler going over the sidewalk. At first she was apprehensive about it...but soon she too discovered the joy of a sprinkler on a hot summer night. She loved it so much I went out to buy her one of her own. Yes, we spent a huge sum of money on an automatic sprinkler system for our yard, and I went out and bought her a plastic one...oh how things change!












No comments:

Post a Comment