CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

While I was slaving away at work on the holiday, Adam and Sophie joined my parents and Wendy, Jason, and Josie for a glorious Thanksgiving feast...but I'm not bitter. I attempted to eat the "free holiday meal" at work. For those of you who know me well, I hate cafeteria food. I have been known to ask for my money back at the Golden Corral. I despise buckets of food that is unidentified and looks to be full of "fillers". About all I can say about the free meal is...at least it was free. Here are some pictures of all the fun I missed!


Josie explaining how to properly use a hammock

Sophie swinging...this is significant, she used to HATE swings!

The boys frying turkey


Dr. Reinbold performing turkey surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment