CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This Dinner Conversation is FASCINATING...

Sophie is a good sleeper, as long as she is in her bed. She definitely did not inherit my "excellent sleeper" gene. I was famous when I was little for falling asleep just about anywhere. Put me in the car, asleep by the end of the street. Riding on the boat, out like a light. Even now I can fall asleep going 80 mph in an ambulance with the lights and sirens going. It's really quite a talent. Sophie on the other hand has been known to ride for 14 hours in the car with one 20 minute nap. I cannot complain since she is such a great sleeper in her bed, but up until recently she would not even fall asleep cuddled up in our laps! Anyway, here are pictures from the first time Sophie fell asleep at the dinner table! So sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment