CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Self Inflicted Wounds

At dinner tonight I noticed that Sophie had little red marks on her fingers, almost like little cuts. I just trimmed her fingernails yesterday, but I felt them again to make sure I didn’t miss a dagger. Then it dawned on my that she had been chewing on her hand all day. So I ran my disinfected finger over her gums and felt the little sharp edges of her…TEETH. Oh yeah…at least 2 teeth are trying to poke through. This child is eating like a champ, sleeping well, not fussy, no fever, nothing. Seriously, what did we do to deserve this baby…she is an ANGEL. I guess I’m not up for mother of the year…maybe I should buy her a TEETHING ring so she doesn’t have to chew OFF her fingers.


CIMG2258

No comments:

Post a Comment