CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

6 months old...ALREADY???

I am depressed. Sophie is 6 months old already. She is so much fun I just want to freeze her right here. However, my pediatrician assures me that I will say this at almost every age (I think she is leaving out ages 12-17 or so). I think every household should have a 6 month old. Especially one like Sophie (too bad there is only ONE Sophie, I’ll guess you will just have to come visit her here). She is 17 lbs and is starting to eat baby food and cereal. Where has the time gone??? Here she is voicing her opinion of Hilary’s win in New Hampshire. She’d like to make it clear what side of that issue she (or at least her mommy) is on. In case you can’t tell…or you are wondering what I am talking about I am not referring to the fact that Sophie is happy…I am referring to the ELEPHANT on her outfit. She has a matching onesie and a sleeper that is one size bigger so we can be sure Young Republicans saves her a spot.


CIMG2237CIMG2244

No comments:

Post a Comment