CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dollywood...AGAIN

YES...OKAY...FINE...I made everyone go to Dollywood with me AGAIN. What can I say? This girl LOVES an amusement park...it, well, amuses me. The first time I went Adam was not with us (he was still training in Seattle), the second time it was just Adam and I for my birthday (so we could ride the roller coasters), this time it was Adam, me, Sophie, and my mom. Sophie had so much fun. She wasn't quite as adventurous with the rides as she was the first time we went, but she still rode the egg beaters which is all that mattered to me (it's one of my favorites). The first time we went she was still on Topamax and not only did it impair her cognitively, I have a feeling it made her have no fear. She is off her Topamax now, so some of the fear is back...but so are the ABCs, storytelling, signing songs, etc...so it was a good trade off! 

She would have ridden these 50 times...she LOVED driving!

The egg beaters...a Hart favorite

Bumper cars

My cuties...I love this picture!


Family Funnel Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment