CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Mommy's Shoes

When my sister and I were little, every time my parents left to go on date night we would immediately head to my mom's closet to wear her shoes. My sister never let me wear the high heels for fear I would hurt myself. Judging from my lifetime of clumsiness, this was probably a great idea.

Sophie also loves to wear my shoes. Lately she has become much more persistent about wearing them so I have to trick her into changing into her own shoes. This particular day she pitched a fit when I put the shoes on and kept saying "Sophie's shoes...for Sophie". I let her wear them while we got ready, during breakfast, and even out to the car. I finally got them back once I had her secured in her car seat. She's actually pretty competent walking in them!




No comments:

Post a Comment