CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Babysitting

So yes, I broke the cardinal rule and left Sophie alone for a second with Zoe. I ran into the next room to grab the phone. I heard Sophie make a very cute coo sound and peeked my head around the door and this is what I found.
CIMG1909













CIMG1910











CIMG1907

Did you notice what is around Sophie’s head? Zoe’s toys…I did NOT put them there. Apparently Zoe was trying to entertain Sophie for me. When I went back out there, Zoe decided to give her a kiss…for being so good! I know someone is having a heart attack that I let my dog be so close to my baby…but she is SOOO good, the worst thing she has ever done is lick her. I know I know…there is always a 1st time, but look at that smile on Sophie’s face, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment