CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

This book is fascinating!

  

I negotiated with Sophie that I would read her ONE book before bedtime (it was late, I'm not usually that mean). After I finished the first book she immediately handed me another one. It was short, so I indulged her. As soon as I finished the 2nd book, she immediately handed me a third book (she's resourceful). That one just happened to be one of my favorites (Roar of a Snore, if you don't have it, get it). I finished that one and she handed me this HUGE book that doesn't really have a story. I finally told her it was time for mommy to let her sleep, but that she could "read" that book if she wanted to. When I was ready for bed I checked on her to make sure she was covered up and sleeping and this is what I found.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment