CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I could not love this child more...

I could not love this child more if she was mine. Josie is hilarious. I love her. I love the things she says, I love the things she does. She is insane. Here are a couple of my favoriate Josieisms...

Wendy: Josie, I need you to help me pick out a dress because you have such great taste.
Josie: Okay mommy
a couple of minutes later Josie is holding a dress up to her mouth...
Josie: Mommy, I want to taste this one.

Wendy was keeping Zoe for us when we were out of town...Josie loves Zoe.
Josie: Mommy, I want Zoe to live with us forever...
Wendy: Well, Josie, I don't know if she can stay forever, but she'll be here a couple of days.
Josie: Mommy, I said FOREVER.

I also love that my sister will have to raise her through her teeenage years!
I believe she is pushing her stroller with her Retro Rocket

A tea party with friends

A beautiful picture of Josie and Wendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment