CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HELLO? How did I miss Easter?

I totally missed posting Sophie’s Easter pictures…probably because I was working for both the Easter Egg Hunt AND Easter. Loser mommy. Sophie and Josie attempted their first Easter Egg Hunt. Emphasis on the attempted and singular egg. Totally unclear on the concept. Wendy and Adam put an egg in front of each girl…Sophie got very excited at first, she never imagined it would be so easy. However, that’s about the extent of it. Neither girl was interested in looking for any more. I pray they remain so easily satisfied! We attempted to reenact at my parent’s house, but Sophie just ran up and down the driveway and Josie wasn’t very happy. If you noticed that my daughter is in a dress and sandals while everyone else is wearing a jacket…remember that I was at work…I take NO responsibility.

DSCN2989DSCN2986DSCN2981DSCN2994

No comments:

Post a Comment