CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

We took Sophie aka “strawberry fairy” to Pumpkinfest in downtown Franklin on Saturday. No, she is not dressed as a chili pepper as some very astute lady thought. We met up with Wendy and Josie and Sophie’s nanny, Jamie. It was so much fun to see all the little (and big) kids all dressed up. I had 2 favorites (besides Sophie and Josie of course). One was a little boy, probably about 3, that was dressed as a skunk. It was hilarious. I’m not sure if he is the “stinky kid” in the family or what, but it was so cute! My 2nd favorite was a little girl dressed up as a giraffe. I would have taken pictures, but then I would have been the creepy lady taking pictures of someone else’s kids. So, you’ll just have to settle for some pictures of the fairies!
FairiesIII FairiesInStrollersII
Now if you realize how much my brother-in-law HATES clowns, that makes the next picture that much funnier!! We took it just for him…look at how interested Josie is!

Josie&Clowns

No comments:

Post a Comment