CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

First Sleepover!

Wendy and Jason FINALLY let us keep Josie overnight for a sleepover. We had a blast. We had pizza at Jet's and then made ice cream sundaes. After bath we watched a movie together. I looked over and saw Sophie laying on Josie's shoulder. SOOO cute.

Josie did great. She woke up about 4:00 am and was a bit confused as to where she was and why Sophie was in bed with her. I went upstairs to lay down with the girls. Sophie was wide awake, talking and singing. Sweet Josie was trying so hard to go back to sleep. After about 10 minutes of Sophie singing..."me, memememe, meeeee, meme, me, meeee", Josie sat up in bed, looked at me and said "Katie, she's STILL singing". I took Frank Sinatra Jr. to sleep with Daddy and Josie and I went back to sleep! 

It also happened to be Zoe's 7th birthday...happy birthday to the sweetest puppy ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment