CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Logan's Birthday

Last weekend we went to Knoxville to celebrate Logan Poteet’s 4th birthday! I can’t believe he is 4 already, I’m depressed. Sophie was the ultimate party girl…until she missed her nap one too many times! Here are some pictures of Logan and Adam playing with Logan’s new toys. He got a box of dress up clothes and Adam pointed out that it is almost the complete set of the Village People costumes. Now if it came in adult size for my mom….JUST KIDDING MOM!!! 
First of all…I guess I’m glad I had a C-section judging from the size of Adam’s head. One picture is of Logan acting after being “beaten” with the plastic night stick…something about this is slightly disturbing. Remember that Logan’s daddy used to be a metro police officer…hmmm. We left their house with Darrell in cuffs and Logan “beating” him while Darrell yelled “Uncle…uncle…MOMMY help me!” Logan put the plastic cuffs on too tight and he was really stuck in them. Too funny! You’ll notice Sophie’s pink cheeks…proof that she is her mother’s daughter!
CIMG2080CIMG2083CIMG2078

No comments:

Post a Comment