CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcoming Brooks Reid Poteet

These pictures are actually almost a month old now, I would have posted them sooner but they were stuck on the camera because Adam’s keyboard wouldn’t work. Once he figured out there were 3 batteries instead of just the 2 he changed out twice…it started working better! Sadly, he’s actually very savy!. Anyway, just a funny sidenote! These are two of my best friends Julie and Janet. Julie is Logan’s mom and Janet is the “Aunt Jan” most of you know! Here we are after Julie’s baby shower in Franklin. We have almost the same picture from when I was pregnant with Sophie. I love these girls and can’t wait to meet Brooks! The other picture is of Julie and Darrell and I just think it is adorable! You can imagine how incredibly cute their child and child to be are!


CIMG2465CIMG2469

No comments:

Post a Comment