CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Blog

When Sophie was born Adam and I tried to start a web page with a blog to keep everyone who is not a facebooker updated on her life. Well, as in typical Adam Huskins fashion, that blog is way too advanced for me (and I'm a computer person). So...I am taking it upon myself to start another blog that is a) free and b) user friendly. So WELCOME to our new blog!

At this point Sophie is 3 years old. She is absolutely beautiful and totally photogenic (I have NO idea where she got that from, certainly not me). She is getting fiestier with her older age and her ability to voice her wants/needs/desires/complaints/etc. It just warms my heart to hear her sweet little voice. The other day she was sitting in my lap just chatting away when all of the sudden I hear free, foo, five, sics, sefen, eight and I realized that this sweet baby girl who had less than 10 words a year ago was counting BY HERSELF. She can say all of her letters, except for W (she just skips that one). And...drumroll please...she can say her name, or at least something that is recognizable as her name. Thank you GOD. I cannot tell you how nice it is to be able to communicate with my girl!

I will do my best to keep this updated. Who knows, I might even transfer all my previous posts to this blog so I have a record of those when I quit paying for the web page!

No comments:

Post a Comment