CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gentry's Farm 2009

We took the girls to Gentry's Farm for a little celebration of what I believe is the most wonderful time of the year, OCTOBER! Sophie was participating in her language study so she had to wear a recording device the whole time we were there. I'm sure people either thought I had really bad taste in clothes, or she had some medical device she was forced to carry. I had to really watch what I said because everything was being recorded. We went on a hayride, went through a hay maze, etc. The girls had a ball! We even saw Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman while we were there. At first I thought it was Billy Ray Cyrus and I couldn't figure out who the woman was that he was with. I did finally figure it out on my own...but not until I said smiled and said hi, having NO idea who they were. Nicole Kidman is a LOT shorter than I thought she was.





No comments:

Post a Comment