CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Painting Pottery

For Father's Day I really wanted to do something for Adam that he would really cherish and keep forever. So...I decided that I would have Sophie make him his first one of a kind coffee mug. I was trying to do this the frugal way by getting the supplies and doing it at home. However, I soon realized that this was probably not the best or the cheapest way...so I took Sophie to Third Coast Clay at the Factory. She LOVED it. I loved that they had to deal with this mess. I let her do her thing on the mugs and they are so cute. She also made one for Poppy and Pap-pap. When we went back to pick them up she wanted to paint again! We will have to go back soon!





Oh yeah...we also went to Chicky-Moo...

No comments:

Post a Comment